Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giacomo Fusetti
Italy
Turate
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

I would really like to get better at Imperial Assault skirmish, so I decided to ask here for some help and suggestions. I'm already following Twin Troopers and of course practicing every time I have a chance.

I'm especially interested in these topics:

1. Since most missions have objectives in two different areas of the map, do you usually split your party or is it generally better to stay united and advance all together? 

2. I understand that positioning C-3PO is crucial... but how to do that efficiently? He has speed 3, so how do you manage to have him always adjacent to your other figures? Also, do you activate him before or after the figures you want him to be adjacent to?  

3. When your opponent has figures with lots of health points, like Bantha or ATDP and so on, do you focus on killing them first, or do you prefer to avoid them and get to the smaller figures first?

4. Any important suggestions/things to always keep in mind you have to share...?

I know that most of the time the answer to my questions is "it depends on the situation", but maybe we can keep it a little generalized this time. It would really help.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo Bertoni
msg tools
mb
Do you know assaltoimperiale.wordpress.com ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo Fusetti
Italy
Turate
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Max1968 wrote:
Do you know assaltoimperiale.wordpress.com ?

parecchia roba, ora me lo spulcio.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also quite busy forum on the official website (in case you didn't find it yet): https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/forum/433-imperial-...

Nvm I noticed you already found it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo Bertoni
msg tools
mb
Nella sezione vlog, un video per ogni personaggio, specifico sullo skirmish, buon divertimento...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.