Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Hanzelman
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I checked the forums to see if this question was asked before, but I couldn't find a previous example.

Is it possible to shut down a base in one Department and move it to another during a subsequent Rally action?

As a FARC player, I got a little too gung-ho with building bases early in a game. Now, I need to get one or two relocated. I wasn't sure if it was possible.

Thanks!
Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Edelstein
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. According to rules section 1.4.1:

Quote:
Important: A player Faction while executing an Operation, Special Activity, or Event may remove its own pieces to Available Forces. EXAMPLE: Insurgents without Available Guerrillas could remove Guerrillas during a Rally (3.3.1) in order to place them Underground.

This means you may, while executing a Rally Op (or whatever) choose to pull bases back to Available, and then place them normally. The COIN titles later in the series restrict this ability somewhat, but it is allowed pretty liberally in AA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.