Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like it's not too hard to buy it directly from Hungary, but it would still be easier if I could add it to my coolstuffinc or amazon cart.

Are there any plans to make this widely available?

Thanks,
Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Dunning
United States
Murfreesboro
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I ordered it from the publisher, it took about 3-4 Days to arrive for what it’s worth.

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rush
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out it was very easy to order straight from Hungary. I went on their web page on Friday night 1/5. I clicked on the Purchase tab and said in the comments that I wanted to order one copy and gave my mailing address and paypal email address. On Saturday 1/6 they sent me an explanatory email and a paypal payment request and I immediately replied to the latter. It was sent out by Fedex on 1/8 and I got an email with the tracking number, and it arrived at my house in California on 1/10.

I've never had such an easy time ordering a game from overseas.

- Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
bprush wrote:
Turns out it was very easy to order straight from Hungary. I went on their web page on Friday night 1/5. I clicked on the Purchase tab and said in the comments that I wanted to order one copy and gave my mailing address and paypal email address. On Saturday 1/6 they sent me an explanatory email and a paypal payment request and I immediately replied to the latter. It was sent out by Fedex on 1/8 and I got an email with the tracking number, and it arrived at my house in California on 1/10.

I've never had such an easy time ordering a game from overseas.

- Brian

Agreed. I ordered it and had it within 4 days. The only delay was because I did not get the paypal request and only saw it when I went in to paypal to send funds for something. For some reason I never get paypal money request emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Blue
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We received it very quickly also. I was impressed with how smoothly the ordering process went, but I also understand how many might shy away from ordering that way. I do hope it gets a wider distribution -- ideally next Fall, before the holiday season. Our family played this several times in December and had a great time with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.