Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin LaGarry
United States
Massena
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this game for Christmas... I am not crazy about the rulebook layout... hard to find things.

Is it true that the player with the bicycle token is the first player through the whole game?? In a 4 player game that would be a huge disadvantage for player 4, who would be left with very few card choices to purchase! I get that social assistance does help mitigate that a bit... but not by much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
Bicycle player is first throughout whole game.

However, at the end of each player's turn, the card choices are refilled. See "5. Cleanup" on the bottom of page 5. This happens in each player's turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ddlagarry wrote:
Is it true that the player with the bicycle token is the first player through the whole game?? In a 4 player game that would be a huge disadvantage for player 4, who would be left with very few card choices to purchase!

You have apparently overlooked the last part of a player's turn:
rules wrote:
5. Cleanup.
The player moves all cards on the track to the left to fill any empty spaces, and then deals new cards from the appropriate deck to fill any empty spaces on the right end of the track
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin LaGarry
United States
Massena
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
Bicycle player is first throughout whole game.

However, at the end of each player's turn, the card choices are refilled. See "5. Cleanup" on the bottom of page 5. This happens in each player's turn.

Ah! Thanks for pointing that out... I was under the impression that the track refills only at the end of the round. This makes more sense!

I was hesitant to offer this game tonight at our gathering... now I'm a bit more comfortable with it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.