Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. At the end of a bout, the rules say you "get to" keep one recycled art in your battle area instead of discarding it. Are you required to keep one, or can you discard all recycled arts so that you get an extra point of gauge?

2. Character #1 (I forget her name) has an Excellence which lets her replace any symbol in an art's cost with any other symbol. Can she use this multiple times to play the same art? (For instance, spend 2 gauge and PS to play an art whose cost is TT.)

3. Many cards give a bonus to "final damage". If your damage is halved (because your opponent is guarding) does the bonus take place before or after the factor of 1/2?

4. Similarly, how does "final damage" work with ties? If my opponent and I both play Speed and then we both play a strength 2 art but theirs has "+1 to final damage", do they win the tie and do 1 damage, or does our equal strength mean that nobody does damage, and therefore there's no damage total to add 1 to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.