Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
are we going to be able to sit down at a table and play this game, or are we going to have to stand?

only asking because every pic i see, with the building/etc. laid out, the players are all standing around the table (instead of sitting)...so i was wondering if maybe if i was "seated" i wouldn't be able to actually "see the board/into the buildings/etc."...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played it, and it is sometimes impossible to see tokens inside buildings, though figures are always visible. But everything is shown on the setup map, so you could always just look at that.

Bottom line - no, you don't need to stand all the time to play, though you may have to bob up and down 2-3 times during the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stu Holttum wrote:
Just played it, and it is sometimes impossible to see tokens inside buildings, though figures are always visible. But everything is shown on the setup map, so you could always just look at that.

Bottom line - no, you don't need to stand all the time to play, though you may have to bob up and down 2-3 times during the game.
(had a feeling)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Place the locked door tokens inside the rooms by the door , makes it easier to see them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Starman54 wrote:
Place the locked door tokens inside the rooms by the door , makes it easier to see them.

Depends which side of the building you are sitting! Any token on the opposite side of a wall to where you are sitting just vanishes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's so exciting that nobody can keep sitting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.