23 Posts

Maniacal» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Questions About Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Black
msg tools
Hello,

I have a few questions about the Kickstarter. When is the Kickstarter planned for? And will there be a deluxe version or any exclusives? I almost always wait till retail if there isn't a deluxe version or exclusives. There's less chance of the game possibly being one I don't like because of more reviews for it and it's almost always cheaper. In other words, it's usually safer to wait until retail. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Thanks for your interest. I can't wait for the KS to launch. We're currently aiming for a March launch date. As for deluxe versions or exclusive, I can't say at this moment. We're still working through exactly what our stretch goals, expansions/add-ons, and exclusives (if any) will be. All I can say is that the base game package is going to be awesome.

Stay tuned for more details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Black
msg tools
Hassan,

Thanks for letting me know! I appreciate the timely response and look forward to hearing more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
As Hassan has stated, once we've nailed down more details we will begin to release info about the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle_Gryphon_Games wrote:
As Hassan has stated, once we've nailed down more details we will begin to release info about the KS.

Looking forward to it. This game sounds fun and I always love an EGG Kickstarter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohit Sharma
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello,
I am sorry to make this question not about Infamous, but was wondering if there are any plans on offering Clockwork Wars during the Infmous KS campaign?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maadaputtar wrote:
Hello,
I am sorry to make this question not about Infamous, but was wondering if there are any plans on offering Clockwork Wars during the Infmous KS campaign?
Thanks!

Good question! I'm not sure yet. This will definitely be part of our discussion as we finalize the campaign details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohit Sharma
Canada
flag msg tools
Thank you for the quick reply. Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Aubin
msg tools
I'm realy looking foward to this. When can we expect the kickstarter to launch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Simon --

EGG has decided to push things back a bit further to May, most likely, in an effort to get another of their games (Fleet: the Dice Game) to KS first. Now is when I have to lean on the patience one must have as a board game designer! We're still putting finishing touches on Infamous components, working on potential expansion content, and thinking through how we want to run the campaign.

Thanks for your patience and enthusiasm! We'll still be aiming to deliver the game by the end of the year, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Dreisbach
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maadaputtar wrote:
Hello,
Thanks!

I would absolutely love to have Clockwork Wars stretch goals added to this Infamous kickstarter. That 4th general would be ideal. Would love the soldiers miniatures and better spymaster placards but understand their absence. Just my two cents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohit Sharma
Canada
flag msg tools
Any updates on the KS now that Fleet's KS is done?
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Aubin
msg tools
I get you Mohit.
I can't wait to see more of Rob art and some gameplay. I hope the later lives up to the amazing artwork.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maadaputtar wrote:
Thanks!

No firm updates as of yet. We *are* working hard trying to get all artwork and components files 100% complete by the end of the month. At this point, the illustrations are 100% done (and absolutely amazing), and the graphic design work is 97% done. But the final 3% is tricky - and important! Within the next few weeks, I'll definitely be showing off a lot more of the components, getting some hype going for the KS. We should also have some nice 3D renders of box and game set-up done soon. Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohit Sharma
Canada
flag msg tools
severian73 wrote:
maadaputtar wrote:
Thanks!

No firm updates as of yet. We *are* working hard trying to get all artwork and components files 100% complete by the end of the month. At this point, the illustrations are 100% done (and absolutely amazing), and the graphic design work is 97% done. But the final 3% is tricky - and important! Within the next few weeks, I'll definitely be showing off a lot more of the components, getting some hype going for the KS. We should also have some nice 3D renders of box and game set-up done soon. Stay tuned!

Can't wait. Thanks for the update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
maadaputtar wrote:
Thanks!
We are expecting to launch the Infamous KS in June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...it cant come June enough!

...ill get my coat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan O'Hanlon
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hello Hassan, this is Susan from Adk group here in your area, played your game with my grandson Sean last year and we both loved it. We talked once before by text message. I was wondering, do you have any update on a kickstarter date, don’t want to miss it ! Thanks Hassan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohit Sharma
Canada
flag msg tools
MemaGeek wrote:
Hello Hassan, this is Susan from Adk group here in your area, played your game with my grandson Sean last year and we both loved it. We talked once before by text message. I was wondering, do you have any update on a kickstarter date, don’t want to miss it ! Thanks Hassan

Can't remember where I read it, but I think the KS is happening in Aug or Sept.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It will now be in August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Ch
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, how's the game developing in the mean time? What kind of work has happened in the interim?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hassan Lopez
United States
Greenfield Center
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bahdom wrote:
Out of curiosity, how's the game developing in the mean time? What kind of work has happened in the interim?

Tomas, the game is 99% complete at this point. We are currently finishing up the rulebook and making some slight tweaks to components based on feedback from Origins. If you haven't seen it yet, I posted a summary of the game here in the Infamous forums (under "General"):
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/2026651/what-infamous-l...

I also post updates semi-regularly on my design blog here: http://clockworkplayground.blogspot.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Ch
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Neat! I'll follow that. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.