3 Posts

Mole Rats in Space» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule for moving snakes to ladders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Lazarski
United States
flag msg tools
Are snakes moved to any closest ladder or only those that lead up when drawing that card? As in can I move a snake to a ladder space that is the top ladder for a lower level? We lost quickly the other way as snakes rushed the capsule before our third draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Olesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Belive you have to move to a ladder and then up the ladder... so no you cant move to a ladder-top.

but how did you loose that fast? the rainbow/ladder cards "Move ANY 1 snake to the..." and then there is only one move all snakes of one color to the ladders.. seems to me that you guys were really unlucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yee Keat Phuah
Malaysia
flag msg tools
I also felt that it needs to be closest “bottom” ladder.

However it does happen that if you draw a few of these together you will loose pretty fast.

In his other games, these “destructive” are separated so that they don’t stick together, but guess in this game there’s no such set up rules for simplicity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.