Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Snowdonia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Contracts and Actions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Well, at least it's not raining.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure I'm playing this right, but I can't see in the rules or FAQ...

Contract card Actions replace board Actions, right?

They don't add additional actions as well...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m not certain I understand what you mean

Could you provide an example?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint wrote:
I'm sure I'm playing this right, but I can't see in the rules or FAQ...

Contract card Actions replace board Actions, right?

They don't add additional actions as well...


Contract cards sometimes modify your action or give you a free action, yes! They ARE once-per-game use, though; so use them wisely (you choose when to trigger them).
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Contract card actions allow you to do them ONCE during that phase when you choose, regardless of whether or not you chose that action.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ninja-ed
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Well, at least it's not raining.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
Reprint wrote:
I'm sure I'm playing this right, but I can't see in the rules or FAQ...

Contract card Actions replace board Actions, right?

They don't add additional actions as well...


Contract cards sometimes modify your action or give you a free action, yes! They ARE once-per-game use, though; so use them wisely (you choose when to trigger them).


So, I guess I'm confused by your wording.

"Modify" means "adding",and not "replacing"?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you chose to use it, you would get it in addition.
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Well, at least it's not raining.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
If you chose to use it, you would get it in addition.
Thank you!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar daros
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony - I soooo LOVE Snowdonia! Question : When is the contract card 'take the 1st player token' used? Immediately? or AFTER another player takes his/her turn? Please clarify. Thank you in advance! MarleneD in Iowa, USA - It's subfreezing here, by the waysoblue
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kerenza
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
marrae wrote:
Tony - I soooo LOVE Snowdonia! Question : When is the contract card 'take the 1st player token' used? Immediately? or AFTER another player takes his/her turn? Please clarify. Thank you in advance!


I believe the contracts trigger at the start of when the actions happen but after people have placed. So the start player would go to the contract holder after all the workers had been placed on A.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.