Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Goodman
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I am interested in the revised core set after seeing the team covenant videos going into strategy and gameplay. It seems the city no longer has a meetup or active scene. I am really not super competitive/have time for the meta and all that, but would be interested in some casual netrunner with maybe a 1.1.1.1 format or something like that.

If you are in the SA area and want to try it out let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Let’s make it happen! Sent you my cel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim From the Sea
msg tools
Just moved to SATX and looking to play too. Super causal and just enjoy the game. Doesnt seem like the scene picked up here after the revised core released, but wondering if any of yall still play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
joratx wrote:
Just moved to SATX and looking to play too. Super causal and just enjoy the game. Doesnt seem like the scene picked up here after the revised core released, but wondering if any of yall still play?

There are some that still meet, but we don’t have a formal game night. I have been playing at Knight Watch Games some Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I also go to Dragon’s Lair in the med center on some Mondays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlton Cohen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I live in the uptown area and play casually with a few friends. I've heard people play at Dragon's lair in the medical area on Mondays but I've never been. Also heard a store called magic beans has a meet up too, but I'm not entirely sure. If you want to play sometime dm me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.