Subject: cheap game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Moore
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
almost $100 for a game with no minis and very little components?
how is the quality and amount of components justified by this price?

should be a $25 game if even that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably why the KS is looking dead in the water. It looked a very weak campaign, the components look very average and there's not even a picture of complete content. No previews, reviews, playtester feedback, just videos with awful graphics. Also thought the overall presentation was wonky and certainly didn't grab me as even a very interesting looking game, doubly so at the price they're asking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally clicked on a BGG advert for this as they keep popping up. I think more time has been spent on animation on the KS page than on the actual board game they're trying to sell

There is no way in this world that the game costs $69 / $99! The boards lack colour, art or vitality. The food tokens look awful, and so do the actual car art

This sort of game (Tile exploration) is usually my kind of game but I was shocked when I saw this... then I saw the stretch goals and laughed

$100k for co-op rules?!

$200k for a history book?!

$400k for a video game?! (What?! Concentrate on the board game! It actually looks like you've done more to make a video game frankly!)

And the biggest insult of all... drum roll...

$800k for a 6 player version!

I've Kickstarted nearly 200 things now and seen an awful lot more, yet this is THE worst I've ever seen

Let the death bell toll, bring out your dead...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.