Subject: Ok, I'm an idiot. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duke Drizzt
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

So I finally went to FedEx Office to print off some of the "new" characters and Manny was right, it's expensive (depending how u do it tho). I went with 80lbs gloss cardstock and as u can see(gunslinger on right; next to original paladin and Moon Elf for reference) they came out better than I imagined. Really happy with the result, however, since it was $1.50/sheet I only did 2 characters cuz of cost. Where I was stupid was that I printed off all of the sheets minus dice stickers. I failed to actually look at the cards and although I knew half of them are duplicates like every other character I should've just printed off the character specific cards and saved some money. I'll just take those other cards out of another deck when playtesting these. So if you haven't printed yet and want to, don't be like me and save yourself a few bucks by printing off only the character specifics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny Trembley
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
That does look great!

Doing Print and plays can me hard, messy work.

It's looking good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DukeDrizzt wrote:

So I finally went to FedEx Office to print off some of the "new" characters and Manny was right, it's expensive (depending how u do it tho). I went with 80lbs gloss cardstock and as u can see(gunslinger on right next to original paladin for reference) they came out better than I imagined. Really happy with the result, however, since it was $1.50/sheet I only did 2 characters cuz of cost. Where I was stupid was that I printed off all of the sheets minus dice stickers. I failed to actually look at the cards and although I knew half of them are duplicates like every other character I should've just printed off the character specific cards and saved some money. I'll just take those other cards out of another deck when playtesting these. So if you haven't printed yet and want to, don't be like me and save yourself a few bucks by printing off only the character specifics.

Nah dude, you live and learn with this kind of stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Drizzt
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So true. On my way home I was thinkin "man, it woulda been nice if they just put all the character specific cards on one or two sheets that way i didn't have to print them all out." Then it dawned on me that I actually never looked so when I got home I checked and sure enough....DOH!

Oh well, now i'll save a few when I print off the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.