Subject: Where to order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

I live in Canada, where do I order Dust 1947?

dustusa.com or can I order directly from dustgame.com?

I plan on getting the Premium line so, what if I wanted to subscribe to Dust Elite?

Another questions, I see the 100 card decks, are these only to use if you have previous versions of Dust units? I assume all new Dust 1947 units come with their own card.

Thanks
Francois

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would go to dustgame.com, especially if you want premium. They have everything in stock, and delivery is fairly quick, about two weeks tops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Stevenson
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I agree with Westie. I still order premium models occasionally and always from dustgame.com. I'm in the US. I usually end up ordering at least $250 to get the free shipping. I've never had a problem with anything arriving damaged. I was annoyed with how the folded up the desert neoprene mat that came with one of the Babylon starter sets though. They folded it like a piece of paper and packed it in tight. It will never lie flat as a consequence. So maybe don't order the mats?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know, I'll go with dustgame.com.

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey Francois!

I am in Canada too. I live in the Metro Vancouver area. I always order from the www.dust1947.com site (same as www.dustgame.com). I would suggest that you get the Elite subscription so that your orders qualify for a cheaper threshold for shipping and then you can slowly qualify for an ever increasing discount. The discount will max out at 20%.

I share my Elite subscription with my friends so that our entire group can reach the discount faster. Every purchase helps, and the free shipping at $150 is really good.

Some feedback about the neoprene mats, I roll them so that they maintain their shape. I received mine folded but after keeping them rolled up the problem went away.

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Buchsdrucker
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warwolf42 wrote:
Hello all,

I live in Canada, where do I order Dust 1947?

dustusa.com or can I order directly from dustgame.com?

I plan on getting the Premium line so, what if I wanted to subscribe to Dust Elite?

Another questions, I see the 100 card decks, are these only to use if you have previous versions of Dust units? I assume all new Dust 1947 units come with their own card.

Thanks
Francois

Meeplemart has a few things left, but I order mostly from dustgame.com like others have said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kriegschatten
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just don't buy from Noble Knight!

Not that there's anything wrong with their service but, Christ, have you seen their prices?! Charging 20% *more* than what Dust Games charges is insane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kriegschatten
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warwolf42 wrote:

If you buy it from dustgame.com then, yes, it will come with a current card (and possibly cards for the older versions of the game, too).

However, if you're buying from any other retailer, it's possible that the unit might not come with a current card (assuming that it's a unit produced prior to the launch of V3).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kriegschatten wrote:
Warwolf42 wrote:

If you buy it from dustgame.com then, yes, it will come with a current card (and possibly cards for the older versions of the game, too).

However, if you're buying from any other retailer, it's possible that the unit might not come with a current card (assuming that it's a unit produced prior to the launch of V3).

True, but the new card sets contain updated cards for every unit released to date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all, very insightful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.