Subject: Broken token insert? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart
Belgium
Sint-Niklaas
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Is the Encounters Organizer big enough for both the base game and the expantion?
And howmany dividers do you need to sort everything?

thx in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Korson
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I don't have the broken token insert - but I can say that there's space in the base game box to fit both the main game and the expansion (including playmats) comfortably. If you look in the files section for the main game and the expansion, there are several fan made divider templates. I used one of those and taped them to the stock card dividers that Upper Deck threw in both game boxes and it works really well. All told it looks like I'm using about 63 dividers, give or take a couple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Daker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the base game and its expansion sleeved in FFG sleeves. It all fits in the Broken Token insert, albeit with very little room to spare!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twisk of the Blue Feathers
United States
flag msg tools
My name is Twisker, and I am a baby parrotlet.
badge
For no discernible reason, I like hanging trapeze-like in towel folds.
mbmbmbmbmb
maklen9 wrote:
Hi there,

I don't have the broken token insert - but I can say that there's space in the base game box to fit both the main game and the expansion (including playmats) comfortably.

I am using Dragon Shield sleeves and I fit almost everything into the base game box using the regular dividers with the Avery stickers from the file section stuck on, but could not fit the Queen cards so I keep them in the expansion box. I don't play competitively so I doubt I will ever use those anyway. Maybe the sleeves just make things too fat.

I am curious how you are fitting both playmats in the base game box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Piquet
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dakerjohn wrote:
I have the base game and its expansion sleeved in FFG sleeves. It all fits in the Broken Token insert, albeit with very little room to spare!

Really ?! I have the base game and the expansion, everything sleeved in Arcane Tinmen (not particularly) thin and I still have quite a lot of spare space, the insert "wastes" so much of it ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Daker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xahendir wrote:
dakerjohn wrote:

Really ?! I have the base game and the expansion, everything sleeved in Arcane Tinmen (not particularly) thin and I still have quite a lot of spare space, the insert "wastes" so much of it ?

After reading your post I got my LE:A box out and tried to figure out the discrepancy. Then I remembered I had ordered (and am using) Broken Token's set of additional wooden dividers for the box.

Upshot: in thick sleeves (e.g. FFG) the core set + expansion will fit in the Broken Token box, either with some room to spare, or snugly with a set of additional dividers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Korson
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chuft wrote:
maklen9 wrote:
Hi there,

I don't have the broken token insert - but I can say that there's space in the base game box to fit both the main game and the expansion (including playmats) comfortably.

I am using Dragon Shield sleeves and I fit almost everything into the base game box using the regular dividers with the Avery stickers from the file section stuck on, but could not fit the Queen cards so I keep them in the expansion box. I don't play competitively so I doubt I will ever use those anyway. Maybe the sleeves just make things too fat.

I am curious how you are fitting both playmats in the base game box?

Well for starters, I don't have my cards sleeved, so that off the bat leaves me with more space in the box than what you likely have. That being said, I keep the main game mat in the center between the two vertical card stacks slots (just as it was when the game is first unwrapped). In the left hand card section, I've sorted and put all the Hatchery, Strike, Objectives, Character Decks, location, avatars, drones, Soldier etc. . .cards on that side - which pretty much completely fills it (with dividers of course). On the other side, I only have the Secret Objectives, Alien Player, and Alien Queen cards. That leaves me with just enough space on that side to also roll up and put the Alien Queen mat.

I'm out travelling, but I'll try to post a picture of this setup on Monday if I remember. . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Gabrielli
Italy
Ascoli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3875540/legendary-encounters...

Base game plus expansion's cards (the extra playmate is in its box).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.