Sherman Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: INVASION! Objective Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Ewing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got through my first battle and noticed the special notes for the INVASION! card say "Add 5 to all Battalion Operational Move rolls during 1st week"....My understanding is there isn't an Operational Move roll until after week 1 has concluded. Am I correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of each week including the first you roll for battalion movement.
The way I read that is, in addition to any other modifiers you’re going to use add an additional +5 to all rolls at the end of the first week only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ewing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mike, that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This rule was the reason for my failure at the end of week 1. I'd destroyed two battalions but there were still three at the 'Front' and because of the +5 they all moved into Friendly Transit. Then the Fuel Depot battalion meant one of them moved to Friendly Staging. I had to find 10 SO to pay and my weekly allocation was only 8. Oh well, we live and learn. Next time I'm going to hold on to a few SO for emergencies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.