Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Bacon
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
So...
Attack with expelling water.
Enemy is at point 1 on range Meter, currently 2 stones in the BaGua, does that mean I add one to expell and cause 4damage, or cause three damage then add my one to BaGua from expellation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nocabm wrote:
So...
Attack with expelling water.
Enemy is at point 1 on range Meter, currently 2 stones in the BaGua, does that mean I add one to expell and cause 4damage, or cause three damage then add my one to BaGua from expellation?

You do 4 damage. 2 from the meter, 2 because there are two water stones on the Ba Gua!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Holt
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Sorry Gonzalo, but can you confirm what you just stated here?

I read the rules as the range plus the number of water stones in the Ba Gua. Therefore it seems like it should be 1 range + 2 stones = 3 damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's some confusion with the range meter in your question and Gonzalo's answer.

Gon may have assumed that you were 1 space away from the mouth of the attacking dragon, when I think you meant that the dragon is under the 1 damage part of the damage ruler.

If this is the case, you will be doing 1 + 2 water stones in the BaGua, for a total of 3 damage.

You NEVER remove water stones from your dragon's health when expelling water. You simple use whats in the center of the BaGua. Water is only removed when damaged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Bacon
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Ahha.
Yes, the damage ruler said 1.(as in Brad)
As it was expelling elemental I assumed you had to forgo one.
That explains it, expelling water attack you don't lose anything, therefore a lower risk from how I've run the last few solos.
Thanks for the clarification help.
Better start again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.