Battle for Rokugan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Multiple attackers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Cortese
Italy
Rome/Verona
flag msg tools
Hello again... New doubt... What if multiple clan attack an opponent province with the same force and the defender lose the fight?
From what I understood from the rules, if there is a tie in a fight for an empty province, nobody wins, but what if it is controlled by another player?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Ironat
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kopalecor wrote:
Hello again... New doubt... What if multiple clan attack an opponent province with the same force and the defender lose the fight?
From what I understood from the rules, if there is a tie in a fight for an empty province, nobody wins, but what if it is controlled by another player?
Thanks!

Common sense tells me nobody wins and the defender did not succesfully defended.

Not sure if the rules states something about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So So
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Defender wins even if they are lower.

"The player with the highest total wins the battle. If there is a tie for the highest total, the defender wins the battle."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Cortese
Italy
Rome/Verona
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanori wrote:
Kopalecor wrote:
Thanks!

Common sense tells me nobody wins and the defender did not succesfully defended.

Not sure if the rules states something about this.

No matter how the defender wins, I believe it counts as successfully defended for placing new control tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.