Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The advanced tower Gas Refinery Expansion states "Also, if you want, you can store in the refinery the gas barrels..."

Is "the refiner" the Gas Refinery Expansion or your main warehouse? I ask because there are no spots to hold gas cubes. Do I just place them on the tile or somewhere else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paco Yanez
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Keith,

It refers to your main refinery/warehouse.

Therefore, the gas refinery expansion allow you to store in your main refinery the gas cubes drilled from those towers that usually send the production straight to the local market.

texascpa wrote:
The advanced tower Gas Refinery Expansion states "Also, if you want, you can store in the refinery the gas barrels..."

Is "the refiner" the Gas Refinery Expansion or your main warehouse? I ask because there are no spots to hold gas cubes. Do I just place them on the tile or somewhere else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that's how we played it. Hey, looks like we got a game in this weekend where all the rules were correct! lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.