Subject: Game 4 Guidepost- Spoiler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J V
Canada
Victoria B.C.
flag msg tools
Hi !

When I started Game 4 I found out that there were two guideposts looking exactly the same. I picked one at random. Was that ok?

I also checked that Game 4 is not the only game with two exact guidepost.

I usually select them from the index. Is there a special mechanism to choose the guidepost for the next game?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wilson
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Viduenez wrote:
Hi !

When I started Game 4 I found out that there were two guideposts looking exactly the same. I picked one at random. Was that ok?

I also checked that Game 4 is not the only game with two exact guidepost.

I usually select them from the index. Is there a special mechanism to choose the guidepost for the next game?

Thanks

Do both cards have the same number?

If so, that's probably a packaging mistake.

If not, then I bet the lettered crate that you opened when processing the guidepost for game 3 (at the end of game 3) wasn't read closely enough.

That crate should Have directed you to fetch a story card and a new guidepost (and I think a new rule).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game 4 has two different guideposts. Which one you use is determined by which lettered crate you chose to open after game 3. Crate C gives you guidepost 402, crate D gives you guidepost 403. Go back and check that please. (:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J V
Canada
Victoria B.C.
flag msg tools
Thank you Josh.

I'll check !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.