Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Price
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my second solo game. When a crate number calls for opening a number that has several numbered cards to look at do I reveal all the cards - Example crate number 8 you have a 33, a 34 and 227 a 35 and 229 under gained by the player who opens the crate which I did open and then a 228 and finally a Roman numeral IV
Question - Do I reveal all those cards plus the tuckbox?
Little confused. Maybe a lot confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Wilson
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
leegin wrote:
In my second solo game. When a crate number calls for opening a number that has several numbered cards to look at do I reveal all the cards - Example crate number 8 you have a 33, a 34 and 227 a 35 and 229 under gained by the player who opens the crate which I did open and then a 228 and finally a Roman numeral IV
Question - Do I reveal all those cards plus the tuckbox?
Little confused. Maybe a lot confused.

Yes, all those cards are revealed. There is probably a note near "iv" telling you to only extract the components requested and leave the rest.

The cards in the "gained by player" column go to you. The rule cards go in the rulebook. Other things will tell you where they go -- generally on the board or in the draw deck.

Another thing to lookout for are ranges of cards, say "20-26" -- in that case, you'd reveal all the cards in the range. Sometimes you reveal a big group like that there are more notes telling you what to do with them (maybe you keep one and put the rest in the deck, or something).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Price
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - I was really confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.