Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King» Forums » Rules

Subject: Arcade mode monster activations? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Ceberio
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello.

Girlfriend and I just had our first SDE:FK game and there's something that's bothering us.
We have played with 2 heroes and 2 tiles.

So, reading the rules, it seems that after our turn ALL the enemies in the tiles get disrupted and then activate?

Like:

Hero 1 + Hero 2 turn
ALL monsters in both tiles activate
And repeat.

Is that how it's supposed to be?
Seems a bit unfair that like 17 enemies activate and only 2 heroes activate.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I haven't played by the Forgotten King Arcade rules in a while, so forgive me if I get something wrong. Make sure any minion monsters are not attacking. Many gangs have a high ratio of minions, so while there may be a lot of models on the board and moving, only a couple will be attacking.

Also, monsters only do what the command cards tell them to do, so even those that can attack won't necessarily do so every round.

Does that answer your question?

Side note: if you don't mind doing a little printing or self-made charts, the new Arcade rules available on the Legends KS page are much improved over those in the Forgotten King set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.