Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Meeple Circus» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Michels
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone heard anything about the date of a possible reprint? Seems the game is already out of stock pretty much everywhere.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
not the direct answer to your question, but if you want to shop across the border and enjoy the good exchange rate on your USD, Boardgamebliss has 5+ in stock:

https://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/meeple-circus?varian...
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
not the direct answer to your question, but if you want to shop across the border and enjoy the good exchange rate on your USD, Boardgamebliss has 5+ in stock:

https://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/meeple-circus?varian...


Just ordered. Thanks for the heads up!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Laladien wrote:
ParisPink wrote:
not the direct answer to your question, but if you want to shop across the border and enjoy the good exchange rate on your USD, Boardgamebliss has 5+ in stock:

https://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/meeple-circus?varian...


Just ordered. Thanks for the heads up!


Welcome! I have it and really enjoy it as does my family.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone else hunting down a copy in the states. Starlit Citadel (also in Canada has 2 copies in stock as of this posting. That is where I procured my copy.

https://www.starlitcitadel.com/games/catalogsearch/result/?q...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick update here. Arrival of the second print at the US port scheduled January 10th. I’m not able to say exactly how long it will take afterwards to reach stores but hopefully a matter of a few weeks.
5 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Tavares
Brazil
Goiânia
Goiás
flag msg tools
Playing 'til death!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some copies at Cardhaus. Just bought mine!

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/meeple_circus/44...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No restock so far
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems restock only in Feb or March.
Unfortunately
1 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Bad weather delayed the ship one week, but it arrives to the main warehouse this week. Should not take more than a month from now to get back to stores.

Thank you,
Arnaud.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like its in stock at Amazon & CSI.

Hopefully should be available everywhere soon
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rams1984 wrote:
Looks like its in stock at Amazon & CSI.

Hopefully should be available everywhere soon


Must be. Only know that due to Production constraint it was a smaller batch than we wanted, I doubt the inventory will last more than a 2 months. Then we will have it again in 3-4 months, so less of a wait.


Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.