Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
We quit our last game at the beginning of a mission, after it told us where and what enemies to deploy. We presumed when we loaded the game at a later date it would do that again. We were wrong.

Now the game is loaded, we can see what enemies there are, and look at the log and see where it says deploy them. However, it does not show where they were deployed. Any help?

Also, we are on the second mission in the canyon where there is a transport with a gun on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
The app doesn't know where any of the figures end up during play. Logging the deployment positions would be nice - I would've benefited of that myself.

Deploy the imperial groups approximately where you remember they were. If not the whole group was defeated, leave some out. Use the Imperial rule, and don't place too close to the heroes (especially if some of your heroes are melee).

A reminder to everyone to take a picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
yep! should have taken pic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you can reset the mission from the load game screen (a gear icon to click on?). I haven't done this but it should work to let you set-up again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.