Gloomhaven» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: NYC - Forming Gloomhaven group for February or March! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damien Grey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Gloomhaven is down to an "affordable" $136 on Amazon, so it's time to take the plunge! Who wants to join me in a campaign this February or March? I know people are busy, so you can drop in and out whenever you want. It'd also be great if someone could host; I'm slumming it these days and my place is really small, but my four seater kitchen table will suffice if necessary. We could also meet up at Nu Brand Gaming in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. To Gloomhaven... and beyond!

PS
Also looking to eventually get Kingdom Death: Monster, but looking for a group in the meantime. Any leads would be much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Congemi
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Im in Queenns and already have a copy(3 actually). What werr your thoughta on getting s group togetber. BK?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Shaw
United States
White Plains
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in white plains, visit NYC some what often.

Have gloomhaven and kdm. Can host on the weekend if ppl are willing to travel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brenner
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I live on Long Island (the suburbs) but can make it to NYC in 40 minutes and Queens in 30 depending on where. Let me know if you wind up needing another person or so, I've never played with new peeps and it sounds like it could be fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Mesiti
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I live in Queens. I have both Gloomhaven and KDM, but no space to host.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ahern
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm in Park Slope and a would be down to Gloomhaven, can't host though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Bagels

New York
msg tools
I am in Manhattan, have never played before and cannot host...,BUT i am really interested in playing and would travel. I would also bring snacks if that helps.

I can think of a few public atriums with tables and chairs that we could use either on weekends (early morning probably better) and maybe even on weekdays after work. See link below.

http://funfunnewyork.com/phone/indoor-public-spaces.html

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Fung
United States
Westbury
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Westbury, Long Island but can reach Brooklyn and Manhattan pretty easily. I own Gloomhaven and have a group already but would love to join another group.

That way, I can learn the rule faster and mess up less.

Terry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Grey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Wow, I can't believe the response to my Gloomhaven post! And I also can't believe that I completely forgot to check it until just now! BGG really should auto-subscribe us to our own posts... smh

So I didn't get the game yet, but I'm still looking to form a group or three. I also found pretty much every gaming group/venue in Brooklyn and Manhattan, including an awesome space in Park Slope, Brooklyn that's both FREE and available EVERY Thursday and Saturday night from 6:30 to 9:30 or so! There's also a meetup that happens every other Friday just a few blocks away, and it's in a freakin' mansion!

Anyway, I'll message everyone here asap so we can link up and start playing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
msg tools
Do you still have opening for this game in NYC?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.