Terraforming Mars» Forums » News

Subject: 3 New promo cards from Dice Tower 2018 kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

A pack of 3 new promo cards from an upcoming expansion, from Stronghold Games and FryxGames!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomvasel/the-dice-tower...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this 3 cards from an upcoming expansion being distributed early as a promo or promo cards that will work with an upcoming expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Couch
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which promo pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Robo Fish wrote:
Which promo pack?

Pack A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
Is this 3 cards from an upcoming expansion being distributed early as a promo or promo cards that will work with an upcoming expansion.

or promos that will also be included in a upcoming expansion (so no need to get them now) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's meant to be three cards that only can be played together with that expansion, but isn't shipped with the expansion, because these are promos for that expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
orjanalmen wrote:
I think it's meant to be three cards that only can be played together with that expansion, but isn't shipped with the expansion, because these are promos for that expansion.

$50 for 3 promos...no other is interesting for me cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
powerwis wrote:
orjanalmen wrote:

You should see it as $49 as a contribution to Dice Tower and $1 for three cards. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
orjanalmen wrote:
powerwis wrote:
orjanalmen wrote:

You should see it as $49 as a contribution to Dice Tower and $1 for three cards. :-)

don't watch dice tower...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So to confirm :

The 3 promos will be for the next expansion, and they will be cards not normally included in the box, ie, true promos ?

Or, the 3 cards are simply advance copies of normal cards that will be in the box, but we are just getting them much earlier to play with ? (Kinda like what they did during the Unfair KS)

Id love an official answer since these are prob what I want most out of all they are offering this year cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The 3 promo cards (in the Dice Tower kickstarter pack A) are from an upcoming expansion, BUT - they are exclusive until that expansion, and we don't have a release date for that expansion yet.
Also, these cards are playable with the base game, and have great combos with Venus Next.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks for the update. Will Snow Algae, Penguins, etc. also be showing up in future expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
grandslam wrote:
Thanks for the update. Will Snow Algae, Penguins, etc. also be showing up in future expansions?

There is no plan for that, but if we ever make a Big Box with all expansions, then I guess they would also be in there. So not in the forseeable future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryxen wrote:
The 3 promo cards (in the Dice Tower kickstarter pack A) are from an upcoming expansion, BUT - they are exclusive until that expansion, and we don't have a release date for that expansion yet.
Also, these cards are playable with the base game, and have great combos with Venus Next.

Cheers!

Are you able to divulge on whether there are any new corps among the 3? I can wait on cards that get added to the deck, but I think I'd like to have new corps asap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryxen wrote:

Cheers!

So these 3 cards will be available for all whose will buy 3rd expansion? Any news when will be released or when we will know more about that? I am so excited, omg, please sooooon. Thank you!

P.S. What about the 3 cards of corporations which will be released by BGG? Will be they available somehow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They will not be in the third expansion. We have no plans yet to include the BGG corporations in any expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thank you. And the 3 rd expansion - will be out in Q3 according to the "preliminary" info or sooner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Milk the Terraforming Mars cow... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piter Machado
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoMan wrote:
Milk the Terraforming Mars cow... shake

It's the fifth best milk in all of boardgaming so yeah, milk it alright .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.