3 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Best Way to Print Solo Scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anonymous Anonymous
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm interested in printing myself a copy of the solo scenarios, but I don't know what material to print them onto so the items are similar to the actual item cards. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, any recommendations for making the scenario book look better than just sheets of regular paper stapled together?

Sorry if this is obvious, I don't have any experience with print-and-play games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I believe printed versions of the solo scenarios will be available on the BGG store at some point, though now I'm struggling to find where I saw that.

But if you want something a little more official looking, go to a print shop with the files and have them do it. Get the scenarios printed on card stock, punch a few holes and bind it with one of these. And for the cards, either print them on paper and sleeve them, or print on card stock and sleeve, or print through a website like some people have done with the attack modifier decks (though that may require tweaking the images).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Houle
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are also more of them available as a stretch goal on The Dice Tower Kickstarter. Its one new scenario, not solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.