Rodrigo Alvarez
Spain
Gijon
Asturias
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I was wondering if the latest rules for SCS, TCS, GTS and OCS can be used with any game in each series?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Taylor
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
“... an iron curtain has descended across the Continent.” — Sir Winston Churchill (1946)
badge
So serious...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Each game is compatible with the latest rules, except for Guderian's Blitzkrieg (1st Edition). There may be some changes in terminology however (e.g. trainbusting).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo Alvarez
Spain
Gijon
Asturias
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeriousCat wrote:
Yes. Each game is compatible with the latest rules, except for Guderian's Blitzkrieg (1st Edition). There may be some changes in terminology however (e.g. trainbusting).

Thanks a lot but I have just realised that I posted this on the wrong forum. I wanted to post it on the MMP one, because I was asking about several systems (SCS, TCS and GTS in addition to OCS). If you know the answer by any chance, please enlighten me.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Richards
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, except for GTS. The first three have to use 1.1 rules, and the most recent two use 2.0. It's a little annoying but not insurmountable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.