Limi Slime
msg tools
So, I planned to gift Clank to a friend but my sister took it for herself instead. That aside, she seemed to like the racing mechanic, screwing me over, adventuring down the caverns to explore and seek the treasures, and the randomness of the deck building.

I know there are tons of deck builders and that's why that isn't the main focus. Plus, I think she likes the thematic side more, in comparison to the traditional Dominion where there's little theme.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Challie Coppel
United States
Huntsville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
might want to check out

Cutthroat Caverns
Catacombs (third edition)
Tyrants of the Underdark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Limi Slime
msg tools
sixstrings4one wrote:

Will do, thanks!! I actually had Tyrants in mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Quest for El Dorado is great. Racing, deckbuilding, some screwage (blocking peoples paths), easy to play, variable setups. Highly recommended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Trevor03 wrote:
The Quest for El Dorado is great. Racing, deckbuilding, some screwage (blocking peoples paths), easy to play, variable setups. Highly recommended.

Second this recommendation. Only caveat is that the winner is whoever gets to the end first, not who collects the most VP while also making it to the end (like Clank). To me, it feels a tad simpler as a result -- though this might be a good thing in terms of accessibility for casual gamers.

Also, Clank! In! Space! is even better than Clank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.