Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Freilich
United States
Feasterville/Trevose
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I must be one of the few people who actually like the square bases for Mansions of Madness. However, I do feel that they are unnecessarily large for the bigger figurines. My plan is to move all the large and medium figures down one base size by acquiring some square bases for them and drilling appropriate holes for the pegs.

That's where the community comes in! I know a lot of people have replaced their bases with clear Litko ones. Is anyone willing to let go of some of their square bases for a fair price or even just for shipping cost? I pretty much just need 6 medium and 6 small ones (though technically the medium ones would be freed up by the small ones... So I might just need smalls). Either way, shoot me a message or something! Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lewis
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
PM me if you are still looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Santos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was cleaning my game shelf and have all the square bases from the core game and all expansions. Let me know if you still need any, I can send them to you for shipping cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.