Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – The Force Awakens Core Set» Forums » General

Subject: What ships to buy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Bell
United States
flag msg tools
I’m new to the game and only want to play with my dad. I have the force awakens core set. I want to know what ships to buy to have a fun but also balanced expierence. Also should I buy the other core set first? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Hoiland
United States
Sidney
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could check out Rebel 1st Ships and Imperial 1st Ships. He seems to give a good explanation of why you'd want to get some before others. It's over a year old though so some of the newest waves aren't considered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bell
United States
flag msg tools
Aright will do. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got out of x wing ages ago, but still feel the original trilogy ships are fun and pretty well balanced! Not for super competitive play mind you, but against each other. Also check out heroes of the altereri co op campaign game. Fan made but awesome, and a must way to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rathbun
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bassoon201 wrote:
Also check out heroes of the altereri co op campaign game. Fan made but awesome, and a must way to play!

Heroes of the Aturi Cluster

http://dockingbay416.com/campaign/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.