Hide
2 Posts

Zombie Tower 3D» Forums » Rules

Subject: Barricade, collapse, and fire question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Ares
msg tools
I recently got the international version of this game, and I've been struggling to understand what some of the cards do, since the descriptions are just symbols and not words.

Barricade: does it kill zombies who try to approach it from the side? Or simply stop them? The card would suggest kill, but i don't really know.

Collapse & Fire: when you search and pick this up, do you have to put it down on the room you're in? If it was a fire and it was your last action, do you just lose the game? And what about the collapse, it is basically just an obstacle? Like, you can be in the room with a collapse, but you can't move past it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game does not include many rules. Hence many additional stuffs go unexplained.

Best if within the players themselves can decide on certain rules beforehand.

Barricade
- Does not allow zombies to pass through.
- Only killall zombies when played by character Soldier's ability
- Single use and remove at the end of the phase

Collapsed
*Rules have been varied for better gameplay*
- Treat as huge collapsed debris (Affects that player only)
- Nothing passes through. Remains until blown by dynamite.
- Collapse Event will trigger only at the 'end of round phase' i.e Zombies take their movement
- Player standing in the collapse debris room will take 1 damage for that turn only. All zombies and survivor will be killed.
Optional rule Player fall through the hole to the lower floor

Fire
- Treat as extensive fire affecting All players for that room.
- Place a fire token (anything can represent it) for all other players.
- Remains until fire extinguisher is used.
- Kills everything. Zombies will still walked into it if attracted by players/survivors.
- Player can pass through but must not end their turn in fire.
- If fire is triggered by player's last action. Player will take 1 damage and may choose to move. (Player does not die as a result of this)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.