4 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Gloomhaven on TTS? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Lavallée
Canada
flag msg tools
It seemed like this was something quite a few people in the community were pushing for.

I myself, would have no problem paying for the game in FULL again, in order to play online with my many friends.

Any progress or talks about what's going on here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Moura
msg tools
I would seriously suport most tabletop games to make official TTS mods and sell them for equal or similar price to the boxed version (in reality it should be cheaper since there are no fisical components wich is what drives the price of board games up but I don't even care). Games would be way more acessible this way and ppl could play with friends that don't leave nearby and whatnot.

Its not exactly the same experience but it would be a nice option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Baughman

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
Will Code For Food
mbmbmbmb
Gloomhaven is already on TTS.

Maybe that was just for the KS play along scenarios. It wasn’t bad. A little fiddly, but then so is Gloomhaven.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Moura
msg tools
Erroll wrote:
Gloomhaven is already on TTS.

Maybe that was just for the KS play along scenarios. It wasn’t bad. A little fiddly, but then so is Gloomhaven.

Thats just the KS scenarios, its mostly there as a demo for the game. even befor eit was fully released that TTS version of it already existed.

And we are not even talking about somoene making a mod and putting it on TTS as thats not even legal, we're talking about Cephalofair making an oficial mod and selling it as an addon for TTS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.