Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought myself a copy of Civ for Christmas and sat down to learn it last night. Most of the rules fell into place easily enough, but I wanted to check on something

When performing City Management, is it allowed to perform the third option (Farm a resource) to produce say Incense to then use during that same City Management phase to use it on one of the tech cards that uses Incense to produce culture that can then immediately be spent to move up the culture track?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Well, it's no Ginkgopolis...
mbmbmbmbmb
MrVarnor wrote:
I bought myself a copy of Civ for Christmas and sat down to learn it last night. Most of the rules fell into place easily enough, but I wanted to check on something

When performing City Management, is it allowed to perform the third option (Farm a resource) to produce say Incense to then use during that same City Management phase to use it on one of the tech cards that uses Incense to produce culture that can then immediately be spent to move up the culture track?

Yeah you can do this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank goodness for that. Wouldn't be the first time I somehow made rules up to benefit me haha

Many thanks for the quick reply Steph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Well, it's no Ginkgopolis...
mbmbmbmbmb
MrVarnor wrote:
Thank goodness for that. Wouldn't be the first time I somehow made rules up to benefit me haha :)

Many thanks for the quick reply Steph

I hope you love this game like I do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.