Ryan Bretsch
United States
University City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A.J.

This will be one of only three-four games I buy in all of 2018. So I'm buying this game at retail. Any rough idea on when this game might hit the retail stores?

RB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus Carpenter
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication Class of 2012
badge
"There are only two things I love in this world: everybody, and television" - Kenneth Parcell, 30 Rock
mbmbmbmbmb
The game's actually not coming to retail. It's part of a new line from Van Ryder called VRG Select, meaning it won't be distributed through normal channels. Kickstarter and "limited channels" after that, including directly from their website soon after the Kickstarters are out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vanrydergames/detective...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I count a publishers website as “retail”, as opposed to Kickstarter. Eg you order it from the publisher, it gets delivered right away just like Amazon.

However if your definition of retail doesn’t include online purchases like Amazon, and only in store, then no, this isn’t going to be distributed by those means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bretsch
United States
University City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thadcar wrote:
The game's actually not coming to retail. It's part of a new line from Van Ryder called VRG Select, meaning it won't be distributed through normal channels. Kickstarter and "limited channels" after that, including directly from their website soon after the Kickstarters are out.

Thanks! Looks like it is due to arrive in Sept. 2018

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
rdbret wrote:
thadcar wrote:

Thanks! Looks like it is due to arrive in Sept. 2018

Correct, estimated September release but a lot of factors at play and still a lot to do so that could change. Either way, honored to be one of your few purchases of 2018.

As indicated by others, this game will only be available direct from VRG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.