Dominic Mahon
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 6th January is generally accepted as Sherlock Holmes' birthday so I thought it would be cool to mark the event here on BGG, seeing as we're in the middle of a SHCD resurgence - two box sets already released and a third on the way within months!

So, if you're a fan of the game, why not mark the day by undertaking a new case? Don't forget all the fan cases we've got here on BGG too, with more to come in the future.

Personally, I've made some real progress in the last few months with my own campaign for SHCD, set in Oxford in 1895, and based on Holmes' stay in the City of Dreaming Spires, which was referred to in "The Adventure of the Three Students". More news to follow on this project...

Happy Birthday Holmes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the heads up. We changed our plans so we could geet in a game of SHCD:TM today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Mahon
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're most welcome Greg

How did your session go? Did you make Sherlock proud...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not. But we were.
Item for Geeklist "What Couples Have Been Playing – January 2018"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Mahon
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well enjoying the investigation is the most important aspect to this game I feel, so it certainly sounds like a good session

I hadn't seen that Geeklist before, looks like a great idea. Good way to stay cool in the Ozzie summer too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.