Bushido» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rising Rage card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Teague

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
The Rising Rage card lets you deal 3dmg for each hit. Is each hit you roll or each hit you roll with the grey dice? I ask because there was an instant kill on turn 1 of the game. My opponent used this technique in high guard, and boosted with 1 earth card ( taking a red dice). Rolled 4 hits ( 3 red and one grey) and this was a instant kill!

Or... does this mean that for each hit that cannot be mitigated during your turn deals 3 damage instead of the damage on the hit tracker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Mendoza
United States
Minneola
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The latter. Each hit deals 3dmg instead of the indicated damage on the track. You can still evade and spend Armor tokens to lower the number of hits you take. Hits on any dice count for this ability. This card is most effect on HG because it’s easier to get hits on red dice than grey.

I hope you’re enjoying the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you let me know what card you are talking about?

My Rising Rage card (from the expansion) lets you change green fists for armor (and vice versa).

I don't see a card in the base game or the expansion that says "3 DMG" anywhere on it. Sorry if I am just missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Mendoza
United States
Minneola
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
El_Tonio wrote:
Can you let me know what card you are talking about?

My Rising Rage card (from the expansion) lets you change green fists for armor (and vice versa).

I don't see a card in the base game or the expansion that says "3 DMG" anywhere on it. Sorry if I am just missing something.

When the PnP demo version of the game released that was the effect on Rising Rage at the time (that post was from Jan 2018). Through continued play testing, after the KS, we tweaked or changed altogether a few card abilities to be awkward to understand or difficult to track.

Rising Rage was one of those cards. The effect you described on your card is the correct version (which is different from the old demo version).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.