Hide
10 Posts

Middara» Forums » General

Subject: Possible Last Chance rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Barille
msg tools
So the update I got today says they will not be going to retail with this run. I hope they do a second KS someday, something tells me this is gonna be the next Gloomhaven, or better. So if you didnt know, or are on the fence, now is the time to pull the trigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woah. Maybe I get another one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw, man! Does that mean this will be "it"? I was looking forward to add-on's/expansions in the years to come! This should not be the end all of this, such a beautiful game. Succubus! Hear me now! I want to keep giving you my money!

I'm sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They will probably make a modified second run like Greenbrier did with Folklore. Modify the contents slightly to make a more “retail friendly” version. I have a feeling that once the game is out and the reviews start coming in, there will definitely be interest in a second run!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hm, pledge manager extension. I ultimately didn't buy it thinking today would be the last day... and now it has another 26 days to lure me in.

Well played Middara, well played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Coleman
United Kingdom
Seaton Delaval
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
I don’t look like my photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is the last run, as you’re as late to the party as I am, is there a way to get in on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Novark Perion
msg tools
mbmbmb
gelaar wrote:
Aw, man! Does that mean this will be "it"? I was looking forward to add-on's/expansions in the years to come! This should not be the end all of this, such a beautiful game. Succubus! Hear me now! I want to keep giving you my money!

I'm sad.

Rejoice!

I remember them saying this is just ACT I but it is a complete story. ACT II will depend on how successful the kickstarter campaign will go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Colemaninho wrote:
If this is the last run, as you’re as late to the party as I am, is there a way to get in on it?

Yeah, just go to the KS page and top right click on [Pre-order Now!]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
I too hope they have a second KS, and that there is more content to come. However since that is not for sure I figured people would like to know before they miss out. With a nearly 500 page story book it has the potential to be what so many of us have been looking for in some of these recent DC style games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Coleman
United Kingdom
Seaton Delaval
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
badge
I don’t look like my photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
That’s great, thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.