Subject: Act 2 cards in the App rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Jorjorian
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea when they will be added to the app?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Garza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I noticed as well. For now I added the items to the general notes section.
Fire Resistance potions aren't in the app probably other as well I'm assuming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

we are working with the app developers on this matter, so... Works are in Progress

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jérémy royaux
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just for info,Simone
are we looking at days? Weeks? Months? (i'd wait a bit to start again if it's coming soon but if i know it's not, i'll play anyway but i need to organise stuff since i can't use the app anymore)
thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here's hoping this won't turn out the same as the Galaxy Defenders App debacle.

Oh and by the way, the "update that will be released as soon as the situation is resolved" is now up on Kickstarter. It says:

"We are considering to do this [update the app to include the new material] as one of our 2018 efforts to support the game, but we really need to understand if this is really of interest to the player community."

Which basically translates to: We know we said we would do it, but now we probably won't because there isn't that much demand for the app anyway.

Regards, Gorkar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jérémy royaux
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be a shame really

2 reasons :

1) it was advertised as a feature of the game. It's very important for me as a solo player. Solo play in dungeon crawlers is hard because you have to manage a lots of heroes and their skills + gear. The app makes the process much easier. I only play with the apps (as i did with Galaxy Defenders)

2) the app is good ! It works, it's well done and beautifull on my tablet

It would be a major disappointment to see that it's not updated soon

I also know that we have a lot of solo players on BBG. Many people benefits from the app.

I don't mean to blame anyone here, but i would like to know what i can expect from Simone. If the app is gonna be updated in 6 months, i'll try to play without it but i would like to know that i need to do so.

THx

Edit : I just posted my question on KS comments section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Daker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
"We are considering to do this [update the app to include the new material] as one of our 2018 efforts to support the game, but we really need to understand if this is really of interest to the player community."

Well, speaking for myself, it is absolutely of interest! In fact, I'll be severely disappointed if it doesn't happen. I *love* this game and want to see it fully supported.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caio Carvalho
msg tools
I bought The darkness fall expansion in App, but it didn’t unlock the act II cards, only the morrigan hero, and moringan’s hero power.

Is this the content?

And the Act II cards? How to unlock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The development of the act II part of the app is in progress, it will be released in a month or so.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience, it is something out of my control

Simone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter van Loon
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Excellent news!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.