2 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Game Mat Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wish [+] [View All]
Richard Lester
United States
flag msg tools
Is there anybody who has way more skill than I can dream of and some free time who would be willing to put together a custom mat for me?

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2223327/kentdavies?size=larg...

This one is almost what I want just with the following changes.

replace the hydra text and image with sidekick and the appropriate image
replace the commander space and text with the master strike image and text
replace the plot space and text with the plot twist image and text
shrink down the setup box by removing the referances to the villain wording.

It would also be awesome if somebody could whip up another mat to accompany it that would just have a space for the ambition deck, four designated spaces for the in play ambition cards,and the ambition discard in one row and then space a villains deck and the 5 villains on the bottom row? preferably using the lair art and wording from the villains mat?

I know it's a ton to ask and would be a lot of work. If anybody could help that would be amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I would recommend talking to the creator of the mat, as they would have the original Photoshop or GIMP file that can be edited without having to start completely over.

As for the "Play as the Mastermind" mat, one already exists on here. I'm actually waiting to have it printed until I see the next 40% off coupon from Inked Gaming. Dan Hogan made it: Legendary Play as the Mastermind Mat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.