Pandemic Legacy: Season 2» Forums » Rules

Subject: HELP! Jan/Feb/March Objectives *SPOILERS* rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk Moeller
United States
California
flag msg tools
My friends and I did 2 plays of January a few months ago, and have finally decided to commit to finishing it. However, when i opened the box this evening, i only had 1 objective card available.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
build 3 research stations

This is how our previous 2 games of January went and what i did tonight:
Play 1 : Reconned North America then failed
Play 2 : Built the stations and built a few supply lines

Tonight: Looked on BGG for non-spoiler type threads and it appeared the 2 objectives for Feb were supposed to be supply lines and research stations so we completed that and moved on to March. March now has 3 objectives: Research Stations/Find new Haven/Search 2 cards.

However, a thread i read mentioned a mandatory "recon South America" objective, so is that something I'm missing? and was the build supply lines objective a one and done objective?

We're going to play the 2nd half of March next Friday, and I'd really like to have the proper objectives in play at the top of the board. Any clarification or pictures of the cards would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hannes
United States
New Windsor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Beginning of February:

There is no mandatory "Recon South America" objective. Instead, there is an optional "Recon any Region" objective that appears as you are reading the Legacy deck for the first game in February. The flavor text strongly urges you to recon South America, but it is not technically a requirement. In February you should have three available objectives:

1. Build 3 Supply Centers (Mandatory)
2. Connect 2 new cities to the grid
3. Recon a new Region

Note that in February you only need to complete two objectives, so build 3 centers and then either connect two cities OR recon.

Beginning of March:

You should have two more objectives, for a total of five choices (of which you need to complete build 3 supply centers and at least two others):

4. Access a Lost Haven
5. Complete two searches

Of these five objectives ONLY Access a Lost Haven is destroyed when completed. The other four remain in play until if and when you are told otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Moeller
United States
California
flag msg tools
Awesome! Thanks so much Jeff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.