Jordan Draper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The TOKYO SERIES games are now live on Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jordandraper/tokyo-seri...

If we raise $50k in 72 hours, everyone will receive free metal currency designed just for the series!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Any ETA on seeing the rules for Kenichi Tanabe's game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Draper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
Any ETA on seeing the rules for Kenichi Tanabe's game?

He's currently translating Turin Market into Japanese for me at the moment actually. From our last discussion he has several ideas being tested, but no confirmed date yet. I would imagine they will be along shortly. Great guy and great games! I'll let you know when his rules get posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Secrest
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the setting, miss Japan but still have cherished memories. As a sailor based in Yokosuka I remember roaming the streets with shipmates after the bars had closed looking for the vending machines containing our favorite elixirs! There were some pretty strange (by American standards) consumables in some machines. Sometimes we would play ‘pin the tail’ and would make a selection blindly swearing to consume what ever random thing that fell out of the machine! Keeping it down was sometimes the biggest challenge. Seems like that could be a promising theme for a game? The whole balance of alcohol and food with food providing VP and alcohol being a multiplier? Too much alcohol and not enough food and you pass out but some food/alcohol combos = puking! The vending machines in Love Hotels were always eye openers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.