Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There used to be a fan-made print and play Masks expansion that was very professionally done. The PDF images of all the cards, rules, tokens ext. looked as if Fantasy Flight had made them. I downloaded it long ago but never printed it out. I am wondering if FF just bought the rights to it and are now producing it themselves, having added the personal stories and campaign mode.

There also was a Fungi From Yuggoth expansion of the same quality, from the same designer. Maybe we will see that one from Fantasy Flight next?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dajebriza wrote:
Is this the same as the fan-made expansion?
No, it's a different thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Kenni
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
Could you tell us where this is fan made expansion is at? It sounds really cool and I haven't heard of it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
claudekenni wrote:
Could you tell us where this is fan made expansion is at? It sounds really cool and I haven't heard of it yet.

Links:

The Masks of Nyarlathotep

The other fan expansion by the same guy, focusing on the Mi-go
King in Yellow expansion, by a different guy
A trip through Wonderland, by me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hall
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I can attest to the quality of both the Masks of Ny and the Mi-go expansions, got them both printed off, fantastic quality and they work great :-)

Haven't tried the others but will take a look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.