Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I came yesterday to my basement I saw in horror that some of the baddies and the boards were peeling as if the glue had disappeared. It is the first time this has happened to me with a game, is this a common issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
It's part of the Legacy component to the game. It destroys itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lind
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is fairly common. There are a couple of threads about this. You can contact the publisher for replacements. See the latest Kickstarter update, if you're a backer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ritz
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If it comes loose, you can always use some glue. I found that a Pritt stick works very well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep a spot for a gluestick in your storage solution (or wait for replacements).

After punching, I've repaired at least a dozen, it's been a while now but occasionally I pick up a monster and it's face falls off. I recall one or two map tiles needing glue also. Gluestick takes 5 seconds and we're good as new and back in action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antti Ilmavirta
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that happens. I had a couple of the sheets, which fell more or less apart. I asked new parts from Cephalofair Games and they responded quickly and told me they'd send new parts when they get stock to inventory later this month. While waiting new parts I've used clear, double sided tape to put the parts back together and it works well for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks everyone. I will probably just glue them back together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.