Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Legendary Promo Listings on BGG?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only find a listing for the "En Sabah Nur" promo card on BGG.

Anyone know if there are other listings hidden someplace? I decided to get rid of all the promos I had so was going to put them in the Jan math trade. Its so much easier if there is a listing for them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I don't think they made any other individual listings in the database for them. Considering they're just alternate art, it's amazing there's even one for En Sabah Nur.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
No, I don't think they made any other individual listings in the database for them. Considering they're just alternate art, it's amazing there's even one for En Sabah Nur.

Some of the original promos are in the Accessories database, as they're simply alt art only.

Marvel Masterpiece Trading Card: Green Goblin
Marvel Masterpiece Trading Card: Hulk
Marvel Masterpiece Trading Card: Symbiote Spider-Man

The En Sabah Nur one got its own entry because it has a name different than the regular card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most entries in the BGG database are added by users, believe it or not. If there's no entry, it's (probably) because nobody has submitted the information. If you want to do so, remember that alt-art promos are considered to be accessories (not expansions) and submit them accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oh hey ... nice, didn't even know about the accessories. Good info!

DarthEd wrote:
Most entries in the BGG database are added by users, believe it or not. If there's no entry, it's (probably) because nobody has submitted the information. If you want to do so, remember that alt-art promos are considered to be accessories (not expansions) and submit them accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.