By Order of the Queen» Forums » Rules

Subject: Doubts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Miura
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello everyone,

I would like to clarify this since looking at the rules and forums I did not find anything!

1 - I would like to certify that if when undertaking a mission, if I have zero skills or required classes, I do not throw any dice and it is given as a failure?

and if that were the case, I could most use one or more combat object card to give me a +1 per used card?

2 - if it happens that a nemesis blocks the queen with the seal and 8 or more tokens of success, in the event phase (7) it is solved being able to deliver the mission of the queen, or how would it be done?

3 - in the event phase if there are no threats in the tracks that benefit from an item or a favor from the queen, is it one for all or only one for the player?
the current player when the phase arrives or who we choose is chosen?

thanks in advance
(I'm sorry if my English is what it is)meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gerrard
United States
Snohomish
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Tobias!

Here we are:

1 - Yes, you would roll no dice, but you could use an item card to give yourself another die.

2 - if the Queen's Order already has 8 Success tokens on it then yes,it would resolve behind the Nemesis. The Nemesis only blocks you from taking the Queen's Order action on your turn.

3 - The players choose who gets the item in the case where you have no threat tokens in one of the two threat zones that have the bonus at zero tokens.

David Gerrard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Miura
Spain
flag msg tools
hello Gerrard,
many thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.