Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have noticed that this is the first game I’ve seen on BGG will a positive score that has no file section entries after several months.

Are files taboo here or has there just been no interest/motivation to post fan-made content?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Probably mostly due to the nature of the game ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What fan-made components would you expect to see for a legacy game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fan-made content does not mean components. Variant rules are fan-made content. PDF player pool boards and boxes are content. As an example, Gloomhaven has 129 files. (previously stated as being from same company in error)

My questions wasn't necessarily asking for a specific file but whether there was a ban or other rule stipulating no content.

I can think of many things I'd like to see posted and may do so if I find the time. In addition, the house-rules and variants that people are posting in this forum would do well to have formal write-ups in the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
xKoBiEx wrote:
Just using Stonemaier's game as example, Gloomhaven has 129 files.

Not a Stonemaier game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is less than a month old and, because of its legacy nature, people didn’t have any information or access to a full rulebook which they might have otherwise used to create the stuff found in most file sections prior to release. I’m sure it will be populated eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
xKoBiEx wrote:
Just using Stonemaier's game as example, Gloomhaven has 129 files.

Not a Stonemaier game.

Thank you for correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.