The Great Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions on VS and rebellion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley Fletcher
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
1. Is Persia treated like any other VS, susceptible to rebellion? And, if so, does anything happen to IP officers in the capital?
2. I had a situation where Persia, under the Brits, captured and occupied Herat--but then the Russian flipped Persia, so what happens to Herat? Does it remain a British VS or revert to neutrality? Does its fortress recover strenth?
3. Last one for now--when a VS is in rebellion, is another rebellion card required to add more SPs, or any card played for reinforcement?

ps sorry for all the posts, but I trust that it shows that I'm playing--and enjoying--the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gorkowski
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
1. Yes, Persia is the same as any other VS for rebellion. Nothing happens to IP officers in the capital. As usual IP officers can come and go - through any space - as they please. However, if those IP officers participate in combat then they could suffer consequences. Defeat at the hands of rebels means removal (death) for officers.

2. When (British) Persia took Herat, Herat came into the British camp. Therefore, when the Russians flipped Persia, Herat remained in the British camp. A fortress never recovers.

3. Yes, one needs another rebellion card to add SPs to an onging rebellion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Add a question on rebellion.

Is there any way to MOVE rebels?

And to confirm - when a rebelling VS is empty of IPs, the rebellion is over and the rebels are removed, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.