Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Story 9 (spoiler) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Jones
msg tools
mbmb
The card “your companion’s confession”

It indicates to shuffle the companion cards. I don’t know what those are? Are these personas, or people from the advancement deck? I see the icon in the rule book that’s has a person on it, and a little person. I can’t find these cards.

Am I missing them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Smith
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Double check all the parts of the crate you opened, there should be six cards you pull out of the index as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. I am still looking. Can you give the card ID, or at least one of the numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have been instructed to pull out cards 337-342 when you unlocked that crate. Those are the Companion cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
msg tools
mbmb
I am sure I messed up but would like to learn my mistake. I found the cards in the index and the only crate to expose these cards is G or H which we didn’t open.

So how come I got story 9 before opening the cards... I don’t know.

We still love the game. One tip that would help catch errors is print the ID on the sticker. Moving forward I will write the I’d by hand.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Stoneman
United Kingdom
W-s-M
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
The confessions came out in our game as a result of opening the good king crate from the guidepost in game 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.