Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Deployment Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Brudnjak
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I managed to pick up a large IA collection used and I'm in the process of going through to arrange everything. Everything seems good so far except for the deployment cards. By my count, I should have a total of 142 but I have 141, including 6 neutral ones. I tried using this site (http://cards.boardwars.eu/Core-Box/Deployment%20Cards/Imperi...) to check but is it up to date? For the core box, for instance, I don't have the centre card in the third and fourth rows, or the 12 point Royal Guard in the row below that on that page...So, is that listing correct? I plan to start playing the LoTA app so do I need to go through and track everything down?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are promo cards and are not part of any boxed set nor expansion. You can tell by the different design of the abilities part of the card. They're typically given out at store championships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.