5 Posts

Bob Ross: Art of Chill Game» Forums » General

Subject: defective easel rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dror wissotzky
Israel
flag msg tools
Just got my copy of the game on amazon, and the easel component seems to be connected backwards, and thus can't be opened. Did anyone else encountered this problem? The seller just told me to contact amazon for return and refund, but isn't it simpler to just send a working easel? Should i try to contact the manufacturer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
Yeah, contact the publisher:
http://www.biggcreative.com/contact-us/

But I would first try to remove the pins holding it, and turn it around. Even if the pins break they may glue back together easily. I pulled on mine a bit with no success to see if they would come apart, but didn’t want to use too much force and break it for no reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dror wissotzky
Israel
flag msg tools
I did try to move the pins, but was afraid to break them in case i need to return the item. As you suggested, i contacted the manufacturer,

Thnaks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Newton
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did Big G Creative ever get back to you when you wrote them? Some of my art supplies cards are defective and I've submitted two messages in the last three weeks to their contact form with no response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Newton
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no reply after multiple attempts to reach them through their customer support page. Their social media has been quiet since January as well. Getting a replacement from Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.